Telephone: The simplest and easiest way to order is to call us on 01780 470086 between 10.00 and 19.00, any day, including the weekend. Please be patient if the line is unavailable or engaged since we are a small operation with just two members of staff. We will be closed on Bank Holidays.
Have the following information ready when you telephone:
• The model (or models) you wish to purchase.
• If you require the sound-fitted version and stay alive upgrade.
• Explain which gauge wheels are to be supplied (OO, EM or P4)
• Your full name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address
• Have your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to hand.
Web shop: If your preference is to make an online purchase, you can now do this via our secure RAIL EXCLUSIVE webshop. Please click this link which will take you directly to the Sutton’s Locomotive Works section of the website.
• Scheduled 2019 production (pre-order) Sound-equipped locomotive (DCC) £295 • Standard locomotive (12V DC analogue) £185
Sound loco will operate on DC but with limited functionality – engine sounds and some lights only
Stay-alive upgrade (only with DCC sound option);
• SC68 6,800µf super-capacitor pre-installed (£30 extra)
Alternative wheel options:
• OO/16.5mm gauge wheels as standard (no charge)
• EM/18.2mm gauge wheelsets, factory-fitted (£20 extra)
• P4/18.83mm gauge wheelsets, factory-fitted (£20 extra)
With EM & P4 orders, the redundant OO wheels are included as spares, in case they are needed in the future.
• P&P for one model (Royal Mail UK tracked and signed for): £8 Capped at a maximum cost of £10 for 2+ models delivered at the same time.
Overseas P&P quotation given on request. VAT will be deducted from overseas sales where legitimate.